***This recipe was prepared by 2 boys that wanted to try Ribs in the CanCooker. The Ribs were so good they called in the recipe so we could put it on our website for others to enjoy.
Full Rack of Ribs (cut into 3 sections)
1 large onion (quartered)
2 cans of beer
1 can of water
Seasoning to taste (CanCooker Original Seasoned Salt, CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning, etc.)
1. Spray inside of Can Cooker with nonstick cooking spray
2. Place ribs on bottom of Can Cooker
3. Place onions on top
4. Season to taste
5. Add beer and water
6. Lock lid and place on heat source–steam for 60 minutes
7.After the 60 minutes carefully open the lid and remove the ribs
8. Add BBQ sauce to the ribs and place in broiler for 20 minutes. (you an also add BBQ sauce and place on grill for 20 minutes)
9. Serve with BBQ Baked Beans and Garlic Bread.