Grandpa Leo’s Fall off the Bone Baby Back ribs
6 Full Racks of Pork Baby Back Ribs (cut in half)
64 oz Apple Juice
Rib Rub recipe:
9 TBSP Brown Sugar
4.5 TBSP Paprika
4.5 TBSP Salt
4.5 TBSP Ground Black Pepper
3 Tsp Garlic Powder
Mix Rib Rub ingredients together and rub into pork ribs, allow ribs to marinate overnight.
2 cups Honey
2 cups Heinz 57 sauce
1. Spray inside of CanCooker with non stick cooking spray
2. Place 4 opened mini soda cans on bottom of the cooker. Cans must be opened and refilled with water. DO NOT PUT UNOPENED cans in cooker. (this is to raise the rack off the bottom of the can)
3. Place rack on top of cans
4. Place ribs on top of the rack. Layer ribs.
5. Pour in apple juice – fill up to the rack, you do not want ribs sitting in the apple juice.
6. Lock lid and place on low to med heat source – once you see steam cook for an additional 1 ½ hours.
7. Open the lid and remove the ribs
8. Place ribs on the grill, baste with BBQ sauce and grill for 30 minutes.